5/31/2014

In the middle page of 2014

"Tell me that you turned down the man
Who asked for your hand

'Cause you're waiting for me" Ed Sheeran, One.


It's going to be June already! Instead of asking why the time passes by so quickly, lets look at it this way: ketika kamu sedang menghabiskan waktu dengan seseorang dan waktu terasa begitu cepat berlalu, it means you're enjoying the time with them. Mungkin teori ini juga berlaku dengan waktu, dalam lingkup kehidupan? So when you're feeling you're in a time warp, I guess you're having a great time dealing with life or so.


"Nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart" Sleeping At Last, Turning Page
(this line got me like 'aaaww')

Akhir Mei ini, penuh dengan hal-hal baru. So when someone ask me when was the last time you did something in the first time? well I'm glad it's not on a very long time, it's on the end of May. Nonton teater (Anthony & Cleopatra Pagelaran Teladan), pulang malam habis main, tiga malam berturut-turut begadang dengan partner kerja, benar-benar mundhas editing ini itu, dan tidur nyaris 12 jam setelahnya, semua untuk pertama kalinya. DAN BELAJAR. IYA BELAJAR. Literally. Rasanya kayak baru pertama kali belajar, after a long long time.

@ TBY, 26th May

Yap, saya nggak mungkin belajar kalau nggak ada something big that will happen around the date. Well, its final exam weeks! UKK, kenaikan kelas. Saya siap... untuk dibantai selama 11 hari itu. And kembali lagi ke teori waktu, I think I wont be enjoying much of that 11 days, time will go so so so slow.

Dan setelah chaos ini, bakal ada chaos selanjutnya, dan selanjutnya. Well struggling means you're going for the better right?

So its goodluck for me and for you and all of the people in the world with their own problems and life lines? Aamiin!

Eeeh, by the way i just found a song with lyrics full of metaphors. Even though i dont clearly understand all of the meanings, it's still beautiful. Most of undefined things are beautiful, aren't they?

"I was a quick-wet boy, diving too deep for coins
All of your straight light eyes wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere

Have I found you?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you"
American Mouth, Flightless Bird.

Nighty Night!

No comments: